What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
FREE Home Evaluation
In today's highly competitive real estate market, pricing your home RIGHT is critical. Pricing it too high, will frighten away potential buyers and languish on the market. Pricing it too low, forfeits your hard-earned equity! When you request your Home Evaluation, you benefit from receiving a comprehensive market analysis based on comparable homes sold recently with similar features and conditions in your area. My Home Evaluation CMA delivers superior results... Results you can count on!
The information you provide will enable me to initiate the comparative market analysis. In order to complete the analysis, I will contact you to schedule a time to visit your home, because viewing your home allows me to provide the most accurate opinion of value.
Closing Costs to Expect
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
In today's market you need National Marketing and Local Marketing, both online and offline! I have the most comprehensive marketing in the business! I offer professional photography, virtual tours, videos on YouTube, color brochures online and at the property, and much more. As my client, you will receive an innovative, comprehensive marketing plan designed specifically for your property.
Fully preparing your home for sale can make a considerable difference in the time it takes to sell it. You can help eliminate buyer objections before they arise by making necessary repairs and improvements, some of which are suggested below.
"Curb appeal can increase the value of a home by 4 to 5 percent. Homes with poor curb appeal in neighborhoods with excellent landscaping sold for 8 to 10% more than the market rate.”-REALTOR.com